Fully self contained these cabins have a double bed in a cosy bedroom and either a double bed or a king single bunk bed in the open living area. Linen is supplied for all beds. Suitable for a family or twin share accommodation.
“ We stayed at your establishment on the weekend and we were very impressed. Was everything you said it was and more. It was very neat, extremely clean and most of all in such beautiful surrounds. The gardens are just lovely and private. Thanks heaps and we will be staying there more often when in town for more pony club events. - Andy, Janine & Gem ”
- 1 Double bed in master bedroom
- Double bed with single bunk in the open living area
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Kitchen with domestic size fridge / freezer
- Twin Hotplates
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioner in living area
- Undercover patio
Additional Pricing Information
plus $15 per each additional person
Location Map[mashup show="current" width="100%" height="250px"]
Terms and Conditions
- In accordance with Australian Standards (AS/NZS 4220) we advise that the top single bunk is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- Guests are required to provide credit card details to secure a booking and make full payment for accommodation on the day of arrival.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING. A $200 cleaning and deodorising charge will apply if this guideline is breached.
- In accordance with our Healthy Hotels certification, any soiling or staining, including but not limited to carpets, mattresses or couches will result in the guest being charged for the cost of re-sanitisation of the cabin.
- Cabins are required to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to PepperTree Cabins property, repairs or replacements (including lost keys) will be charged to the guest.
- Strictly no pets/animals allowed.
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated. For the courtesy of others guests, please keep noise to a minimum after 9.30pm.
- All persons either staying or visiting must register with reception (as required under State Fire Laws).
- Management reserves the right to remove any guest from the park deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, who is causing damage or disturbing other guests or who is otherwise breaching the Park rules. No refunds will be given in such circumstances and charges will apply for any damage caused, losses or extra cleaning that results from their behaviour.